CASE MANAGEMENT: Including Community Support Referrals, Financial Assistance Referrals, and Case Management.
COMMUNITY OUTREACH / EDUCATION / PREVENTION: HIV 101 education classes, World AIDS Day Programs and Activities, Distribution of Safe Sex Kits and Condoms.
Our Community Partners:
- North Idaho HIV Planning Group
- Panhandle Health Department
- The Pride Foundation
- Idaho Family Planning, STD and HIV Programs
- Community Health Association of Spokane (CHAS)
- Idaho Housing and Finance Association/Housing Opportunities for people with AIDS (IHFA/HOPWA)
- Broadway Cares
- Kootenai Electric
North Idaho AIDS Coalition
2201 Government Way, Suite L Coeur d’Alene, ID 83814
Phone:(208)665-1448 Toll Free#: (866)609-1774